About True Wealth Group
Affluent and High Net Worth clients in Northern Ireland are increasingly turning to firms that are part of the True Wealth Group to receive the highest standards of financial planning and wealth management. Our presence in Northern Ireland has grown over the last few years through our joint venture with the Law Society of Northern Ireland (Law Society (NI) Financial Advice Ltd) and by acquiring other leading financial planning firms such as Navigator Financial Planning Ltd and Watson Laird Ltd.
True Wealth Group is independently owned and strives to combine a client-centric service that might be associated with a small, boutique business with the more compelling propositions afforded by the investment of a business of scale.
We find ourselves in the enviable position of being able to offer rewarding and fulfilling carer opportunities to individuals of the right calibre. In particular, we are looking to bring in a Senior Financial Planner to support the growth of our Navigator Financial Planning and Law Society (NI) Financial Advice businesses.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced and accomplished financial planner, is likely to have been in
the industry for at least 6 years and will already be qualified (or close to being qualified) to Chartered Financial
Planner/Certified Financial Planner level.
- You will be well versed in providing holistic financial planning to HNW individuals, whilst consistently
demonstrating a confident and assured manner.
- Whilst ambitious and driven, you will also be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others to
achieve wider business goals.
- As a self-motivated individual, you should be able to demonstrate a strong track record of achievement across
the key performance indicators of business production, compliance track record and client service.
- You will have natural interpersonal skills and be able to communicate internally and externally in order to
facilitate excellent working relationships and deliver peace of mind.
- You will also hold a full driving license and have access to your own transport (for business purposes)
We only want to hear from individuals who have a genuine desire to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients and who have the skills to continue to develop some of these already very longstanding and trusted relationships.
Dealing primarily with private clients, you will be expected to competently advise across the full spectrum of Financial Planning, including Investments, Protection, IHT, Tax and Retirement Planning.
Key components of the role will include:
- Conducting in-depth financial reviews and helping clients navigate their way through increasingly complex financial journeys.
- Using cash-flow modelling to bring your client’s financial situation to life and help them make truly informed decisions.
- Providing high quality advice to both existing and prospective clients, always seeking to build the relationship and add value for the client.
- Thorough preparation of each client’s personal circumstances, making efficient use of all the resources that will be available to you in advance of the client meeting.
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities, developing the relationship until it adds value.
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation, always acting in a compliant manner whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Maintaining your continuous development as per regulatory requirements.
Applicants for this position will be assessed in accordance with the above criteria. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide evidence in their CV and at assessment of how well he/she meets the criteria.
Applicants will be short listed for interview only on the basis of information contained in their application. We will short list only those candidates who, from the information supplied, best demonstrate that he/she meets the essential criteria for the post.
This is a full-time permanent position, working such hours as are required and a minimum of 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will be asked to provide 2 referees.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with track record and qualifications.
True Wealth Group is an Equal Opportunities employer.
True Wealth Group may operate a reserve list for future Financial Planner vacancies. Where applicable, the reserve list will be maintained for 2 years. Please advise us if you do not wish us to retain your information.
To contact us in confidence for a chat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org