Our Planning Beliefs
The Navigator Financial System is based on several core planning philosophies designed to help you formulate and accomplish your desired Lifestyle and personal definition of success.
- We are a fee-only investment adviser. This is important because
it eliminates conflicts of interest that cloud objectivity and
distract many other financial planners.
- We take a comprehensive and holistic approach to the planning.
This results in a more balanced and integrated plan.
- We incorporate all aspects of financial planning as we evaluate
your situation: retirement, investment, estate, tax, education,
insurance, charitable, business and life goal planning.
- The beginning of our process involves our helping you discover
and document your specific and unique strengths, weaknesses
opportunities and threats.
It is critical to formulate your vision of your future Lifestyle;
- Your basic Lifestyle needs
- Your desired Lifestyle
- Your aspirational Lifestyle
- Once we have identified your Lifestyle vision it is essential
to analyse your current plan.
- Understanding the gaps between your current plan and your
vision of the future helps identify planning strategies that
can more closely align your assets and financial decisions to
your Lifestyle Vision.
- Once developed, there needs to be a process to systematically
implement your strategies.
- It is critical to continually review and measure your progress.
Planning is not an event but an ongoing process.
win you have to risk loss.
« Back to Philosophy